Do you work as a Project Engineer? Then your helicopter view will certainly come in handy. You work out the project from start to finish. The customer relies on your expertise when it comes to technical aspects, scheduling and budget.
Your day looks different every day, but it is precisely that variety that attracts you. You are only too happy to spend your time on:
- Making strength calculations
- Making and maintaining customer contacts
- Managing the site
- Drawing up and managing a schedule
- Determining the budget
- Following up (sub)projects
- Taking responsibility for the aftercare
In which areas do we find an interesting job for you?
- Mechanical (construction, machine building, automotive, production, maintenance, optimisation...)
- Electrical (high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage, renewable energy...)
- Automation (process automation and architecture, including industrial buildings, apartments, civil works, road network...)