As Ausy is part of the Randstad Group, this policy is applicable to all Ausy employees and third parties with whom Ausy is involved.
As a market leader in HR services that seeks to shape the world of work, Randstad recognizes the need to always act with integrity and respect human rights.
Randstad's Business Principles are based on and support the core values: to know, to serve and to trust, simultaneous promotion of all interests and striving for perfection. Ausy's values: entrepreneurship, trust and team spirit align with Randstad's core values. These values guide us in doing what is right.
The Business Principles project a positive message, guide us to live up to the core values and ensure that the needs of the world in which we work and our business and personal behavior are aligned and reinforce one another.
Randstad is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact and respects and supports its ten principles with respect to human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption. The principles regarding labor are those outlined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work: freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor, effective abolition of child labor, and elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation. We are committed to make the Global Compact principles part of the strategy, culture and day-to-day operations of Ausy and the ten principles are therefore regarded as part of our Business Principles.
Randstad and Ausy recognize that they also have a responsibility for their external relationships. In its interactions with its candidates, suppliers, customers and other business partners, Ausy strives to uphold the Business Principles and encourages our continued active dialogue with stakeholders in the world of work.
The Business Principles are our minimum standards but, in addition, we must always ensure that we comply with all laws, human rights principles and the internal policies and procedures; no one is authorized to violate them. If the Business Principles conflict with local law then local law must be followed while striving to act in the spirit of the Business Principles. Some of the Business Principles will be outlined in more detail in separate Policies and Procedures as required.
We are experts. We know our clients, their companies, our employees, our candidates and our business. In our business it’s often the details that count the most.
- We know and comply with the laws that govern our business, international human rights principles and Ausy’s internal policies and procedures.
- We know and comply with competition and antitrust laws.
- We know and comply with the laws on insider trading and market abuse of Ausy’s and Randstad’s shares or securities.
- We ensure that our records (including those containing personal information) are created, used, stored and destroyed in accordance with the law.
We succeed through a spirit of excellent service, exceeding the core requirements of our industry.
- We conduct business in a fair and ethical manner and avoid any situation that could create a conflict of interest, or the appearance of conflict, between the interests of Ausy and our private interests.
- We do not offer, pay or accept bribes or offer or give gifts or hospitality that could create undue influence or the appearance of undue influence.
- We decline gifts or hospitality that could create undue influence or the appearance of undue influence.
We are respectful. We value our relationships and treat people well.
- We treat others fairly, act with care and consideration and respect human rights. We do not tolerate intimidation or harassment in any form.
- We respect the right to privacy, ensure that confidential information is kept confidential and we do not abuse the confidential information of others.
- We do not misuse Ausy property for personal purposes.
simultaneous promotion of all interests
We see the bigger picture and take our social responsibility seriously. Our business must always benefit society as a whole.
- We value diversity and do not discriminate on grounds of age, color, disability, gender, marital status, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation or any other irrelevant or illegal characteristics.
- We do not engage with anybody that is connected with terrorism or other criminal activities.
- We do not make contributions to candidates for public or private office, to political parties or other political interests.
striving for perfection
We always seek to improve and innovate. We are here to delight our clients and candidates in everything we do, right down to the smallest detail. This gives us the edge.
- We regard health and safety in our business, including for our corporate and temporary workers, as the utmost priority.
- We maintain and provide full, fair, timely, accurate and understandable contracts, records and financial information.
- We take into account and seek to minimize the environmental impact of our business.
In the event of a breach of these Business Principles, employees should first raise concerns through their normal (local) reporting channels, either through local management lines or regular local contacts, such as via identified confidants, complaint desks etc. Reporting to management is usually the fastest and preferred route, and the best way to ensure a good and open work environment throughout Ausy.
If local reporting channels are likely to be inappropriate or ineffective, the MRP (Misconduct Reporting Procedure) should be used but this should be considered as a last resort. All concerns raised in accordance with this procedure will be treated strictly confidentially and with the complete assurance that there will be no retaliation against any employee filing a good faith complaint. Reports will be investigated promptly and corrective action will be taken where required to resolve issues satisfactorily. Although reports under the Misconduct Reporting Procedure can be submitted anonymously, if the complainant reveals their identity this greatly facilitates the investigation of the report.
In case you have questions relating to this policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.