1. what are the services that we offer?
2. what personal data do we collect and process?
When you send us an e-mail or your CV, come for an interview, visit our websites, subscribe to a newsletter, or otherwise provide us with personal data about yourself, it is possible that we may collect and process the following personal data: your first name, name, address, (mobile) phone number, sex, date of birth, marital status, children, diplomas and training courses, professional experience and previous employers, language skills, hobbies, holiday jobs, driver’s licence, bank account number, e-mail address and miscellaneous details.
Ausy strives to make the Services that it offers as relevant as possible for you. Ausy will maintain a profile based on your personal data in order to obtain an idea of your probable interests. We also maintain internal reports based on selection interviews, evaluations and/or feedback (from Ausy itself and/or from customers), etc.
3. Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data may be used:
- to notify our customers in connection with recruitment, selection and/or outsourcing, or in connection with our activities as website or platform developer or project implementer
- to improve the content and execution of our Services
- for our administration
- for direct marketing purposes
- to identify individual preferences and to personalise the Services and invitations
- to conduct market research
- to prevent and detect misuse or fraud
- to comply with laws and regulations
4. with whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our customers in connection with our recruitment, selection and/or outsourcing assignments, or in connection with our activities as website or platform developer or project implementer.
We collaborate with other companies, intermediaries or service providers (“Suppliers”) to provide specific services on our behalf or to help us provide Services to you and to our customers. For example, we use Suppliers to provide personnel, marketing, communications, infrastructure, financial and IT services, to personalise and optimise our service, to operate our administration, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and improve data. It is possible that when providing such services, these suppliers may obtain access to your personal data or to other information. We conclude data processing agreements with such suppliers so that Your personal data also continues to remain protected in the course of such relationships.
It is also possible that we may share or transmit your personal data, including the content of your communications, for the following purposes:
- to comply with applicable laws or in response to judicial proceedings or legal requests, and in connection with legal enforcement and government agencies
- to detect, prevent or otherwise handle fraud and technical security problems
Your personal data may also be sent out of Europe. Ausy, undertakes to only appoint such controllers and/or processors outside the European Economic Area who offer adequate guarantees for the security and protection of personal data in conformity with applicable privacy legislation. The complete and updated list of decisions on the adequacy of the Protection of Personal Data in third countries by the EU Commission can be consulted at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm.
Ausy shall also not provide your information to other third parties without your prior consent, unless Ausy is bound to do so, on the grounds of a statutory provision or a court decision.
5. for how long do we retain your personal data?
In principle, Ausy shall store your personal data for a period of 5 years, with periodic notifications to you concerning your rights in this regard.
6. what are your rights?
You have the following rights, after written request addressed to email@example.com.
- right to information
- right to inspect
- right to rectification
- right to object
- right to be forgotten (Right to erasure)
- right to portability and data migration
In addition, we will warn you if personal data are hacked or if there is a potential data leak.
Information about the protection of privacy may be obtained from the Data Protection Authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be).
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful processing or modification of information that we receive from you.