- Imagine: one of your directors or experienced managers is temporarily unavailable. This is a problem, because that carefully planned strategic project cannot wait.
- You might notice that your company is lacking the expertise to implement a necessary process improvement.
- Maybe diaries are too busy, which is thwarting your plans to get a department back on the right track.
- Or you need a manager who can safeguard the operational continuity of a crucial department in your organisation.
AUSY Interim Management has a strategic solution whenever you have a temporary need for an experienced manager, executive or board member.
And you can rest assured that our interim managers know all about how to tackle things. They’re all experienced leaders who are used to operating at N, N-1 or N-2 level. They have at least 10 years’ experience in operational management, project management or consultancy. Our interim managers work on an independent basis or through a management company.
Which areas can our managers help you with?
You can count on our expertise in all possible sectors and specialist areas: finance, HR, procurement, sales & marketing, production, logistics, IT and general management. Our managers make full use of their skills in the following four areas.
1. Transition management
Count on our temporary managers to safeguard your business continuity while a new permanent manager is recruited. They can deputise for senior executives, board members or even the CEO if necessary.
2. Project management
Whatever challenging project crosses your path, our managers will ensure it succeeds. Consider:
- Reorganising one of your departments or business units
- Supervising the integration following a recent takeover
- Introducing change or transition strategies and leading change management projects
- Guiding regional, national and international expansions along the right track
Our managers will also do everything in their power to help launch your start-up business.
3. Expertise assignments
Temporary need for specialist knowledge and experience? Call in our interim managers! They can quickly implement a new ERP or variable reward system. And they’re happy to take the lead in mergers and takeovers, too.
4. Crisis and change management
Let our managers prepare your people and departments for the future! They’ll be happy to assist with your restructuring, closure, downsizing or new direction.
What steps do we take together?
- Step 1: we define the project based on your needs and expectations.
- Step 2: we select the right interim manager, paying the necessary attention to previous relevant experience and the cultural fit with your company.
- Step 3: the manager starts the assignment. We constantly monitor objectives and are proactive in resolving any bottlenecks.
- Step 4: we evaluate the project. We also make sure that all KPIs are achieved and check your ROI.
Good to know: Federgon certified
AUSY Interim Management is a ‘Federgon LRQA Lloyd’s Certified’ partner in Interim Management. This is the objective certification system that’s been charting the services provided by Interim Management offices since 2011.
It means you’re assured of a good description of the assignment, professional selection, and a high-quality action plan and support throughout the project.
Are you looking for a suitable interim manager for a specific mission? Contact us to discuss your options!