As Project Manager of Embedded & Electronics Systems within our Engineering department, you will have a challenging & dynamic work package. You will be responsible for the Embedded & Electronics projects from A to Z within Belgium collaborating in an international context and within our local Mechatronica team. You will get the opportunity to build up a portfolio and organization together with the Business Director of Engineering. You will also be responsible for the non embedded & electronics projects running in Wallonia as project manager.
Technical & Commercial Expert
- You will handle incoming leads in collaboration with Account Managers, Business Developers, and your Business Director;
- You will prospect possible new clients to create or extend your network;
- You will define the needs of the client and translate these into a technical proposal and an optimal team setup.
- You will be the owner of the governance model and be responsible for setting up a planning, budget, and the necessary risk analysis;
- Through the delivery process, you will be the contact point of the client. You will be responsible for finalizing the project following the technical requirements within scope and budget.
- You will follow the market and watch the technical trends.
- You will be responsible for the proper execution of the projects;
- You will manage and control your (international) project team within multidisciplinary projects using external subcontractors and/or vendors;
- You have a first experience with the most common industry-standard Project Management methodologies; Ideally, you already have project management experience. Don't you have this yet but are you willing to invest in this, perfect!
- You will sit on a very regular basis with the client and make adjustments where necessary during project follow-ups and steering meetings;
- You regularly report on the current state of business and ongoing processes to your Business Director during Project Reviews.
- KPIs that you will monitor: project margin improvement, cash flow management, risk management, change order, project deliverables, and client satisfaction.