You are closely involved with the development of revolutionary medication. Innovation is an essential aspect and just like us, you can’t wait to work on the latest developments. CRISPR-Cas9 and iPSC have now made your area of expertise even more interesting. This, in addition to the rise of Artificial Intelligence and e-Health mean that your career prospects are looking very bright.
But how can we support you? It’s easy:
- We will find you a project with one of our clients that matches your skills, expectations and ambitions. You can work as a consultant for companies such as GSK, Baxter and Biocartis.
- We will also follow you closely during your project. If you need extra training, explore the possibilities at our Learning & Development Center.
- Is it time for a new challenge? Our recruiters and account managers will take the next steps in your career together with you.
If you are not yet familiar with the term consultancy, read more about working as a consultant.
Which job are you going to put your heart and soul into?
- R&D Scientist
- CTA (Clinical Trial Advisor)
- CRA (Clinical Research Advisor)
Did you know that we can also find you a job that offers you a fixed employment contract with our client? Learn all about our approach to recruitment for permanent positions!