Test Set up Engineer
As a Test Set up Engineer you take ownership for the test requests you receive from the Engineering, Operations or Quality department. You analyse the test requests and initiate the necessary actions. You check which existing tests and test systems can be used, what adjustments should be made and who can execute the actions. You closely follow up the timing, cost and progress. If necessary, you make sure a new tool is developed, and you’re responsible for preparing the specifications. You are in close contact with the suppliers and you co-operate with your colleagues from the CAD team and Test Lab Team. The coordination of the assembly and validation test of the new test setup is your responsibility. You also give training about the use of the new test set up.
- You have a degree in electro-mechanics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive, …
- You have a critical mind set.
- You enjoy learning new technologies (hydraulics, electronics, software, …).
- You are a practical problem solver and like to analyse.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge of MS Office is an advantage.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts (early shift, late shift, night shift or weekend shift).
We offer you a market-oriented salary with interesting fringe benefits:
- Luncheon vouchers
- A hospitalisation
- A group insurance
- A net monthly remuneration.
- You work 40 hours/week, for this you will receive 12 days/year extra days off.
For our automotive client we are searching for a Test Set up Engineer