Regional Facilities Manager
- Responsible for project management of new office set-up, office relocations/expansions as assigned, including but not limited to site selection, terms negotiations, sourcing of furniture, fixtures and supplies and working with brokers and landlords throughout the process
- Manage assigned projects within set budgets and timeframes
- Responsible for developing project scope of work; RFPs; equipment specifications based on internal stakeholder needs and compatibility with existing systems
- Line management of Office Administrative Staff that support facilities, finance and human resources. Provide guidance and feedback on performance to ensure consistent level of service is achieved in all locations
- Review and approve expense invoices within allocated budget in a timely manner, escalating for approval when necessary
- Responsible for Physical Security, Manage vendor performance and employee activities to ensure that all Medpace facilities remain safe, secure and well-maintained
- Responsible for development and oversight of Health & Safety programs; Risk Assessments and proposing solutions to maintain compliance and employee safety
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Business Continuity Plans and Emergency Response plans in partnership with company leadership
- Oversight of maintenance programs for assigned locations including coordination of physical facility walks and checks; developing business practices and processes; preventative maintenance programs; and work order data
- Responsible for expense review and assist with annual budgeting for Facilities accounts; identify opportunities for cost savings and maximizing existing vendor relationships
- Liaise with landlords to arrange for repairs deemed landlord responsibility
- Develop understanding of appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Bachelor’s degree and significant years of experience in facilities management
- Strong Organizational, Communication and Planning skills are necessary
- Experience managing facilities/administrative services staff, including experience managing remote staff;
- Working knowledge of building mechanical systems such as HVAC, Cooling Towers, Elevators and Electrical systems is preferred; and
- Prior experience managing and/or developing Health & Safety programs is preferred.
Finding work that is challenging, providing you with the tools and training to succeed, rewarding you for strong performance and providing the opportunity to grow professionally ... these are just a few reasons why talented and progressive people want to become part of the Medpace team.
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.