Project management & analyse
- You are responsible for the analysis of business and marketing requirements for internal or external implementation of our client’s websites and mobile versions/applications. The development environment is Linux-based, using Oracle, CodeLite, CVS and GIT.
- The projects are realized together with an external supplier. Management of this partnership includes a.o. providing specifications for backend business software, description of change requirements, testing of delivered software and creation of error reports.
- You provide technical advice, inform colleagues and recommend the appropriate technical solution.
- You have deep knowledge and multiple years of proven experience in object oriented analysis (business and technical), XML, WSDL, SQL (including complex join statements).
- Experience in an internet-based environment is mandatory. You are familiar with HTML, CSS, Google analytics, SEO, SEA.
- You are flexible and able to work in an environment with fast changing requirments.
- You are able to work independently.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- Challenging projects at at leading Belgian companies.
- An open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- In-time and correct payment of your invoices (30 days).
- Close follow-up by the internal team.
- Numerous social team and business events.
- Pro-active approach and guidance at the end of your mission.